November 02, 2020 ∙ by vmbernard ∙ in Health & Lifestyle, This Month's Issue
Embrace Your Life With a Thankful Heart
In everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus (1 Thess. 5:18).
Gratitude is good for you! When you’re grateful, it lowers stress and depression, reduces feelings of envy and resentment, decreases aches and pains, increases resilience, improves your relationships and helps you sleep better.
Here are some articles to help you delve deeper:
7 Surprising Benefits of Gratitude (Time Magazine)
Reap the Benefits of Gratitude (Adventist Health)
Need more inspiration? Check out these articles from the archives:
The Forgiveness and Health Connection
Read these articles from the November/December 2020 Visitor:
- Feature: Rethinking Christmas
- Editorial: Why We Need Each Other
- A Pastor's Pastor to Retire
- (Read it in Spanish or French too!)
- Columbia Union Publishes Communication Handbook
- Carrera Virtual Visitor 5K/1 milla recauda $6,000 para Servicios Comunitarios Adventistas
- Embrace Life With a Thankful Heart
- Kelly Butler Coe Promoted
- How to Give Back This Holiday Season
- Victor is Around the Corner!
Add new comment