Columbia Union Publishes Communication Handbook
Story by Jenevieve Lettsome
Earlier this year, the Columbia Union’s Office of Strategic Communication and Public Relations partnered with AdventSource to publish the Communication Handbook with articles on copyright law, social media, media relations, video production, marketing, photography, branding, news writing, website design and more.
Project coordinator and editor, Celeste Ryan Blyden, vice president for Strategic Communication and Public Relations, notes, “Our goal was to provide tools and
ideas to facilitate and enhance efforts to tell our Church’s stories and share our message internally and externally.”
Read these articles from the November/December 2020 Visitor:
- Feature: Rethinking Christmas
- Editorial: Why We Need Each Other
- A Pastor's Pastor to Retire
- (Read it in Spanish or French too!)
- Columbia Union Publishes Communication Handbook
- Carrera Virtual Visitor 5K/1 milla recauda $6,000 para Servicios Comunitarios Adventistas
- Embrace Life With a Thankful Heart
- Kelly Butler Coe Promoted
- How to Give Back This Holiday Season
- Victor is Around the Corner!