Recipe: Healthy Protein Power Bars from iThrive Camp
1 cup cashews
1/2 c almonds
1/2 cup pecans
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
1/2 cup cacao nibs
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 tsp sea salt
7 TBSP local honey
Optional: handful of dairy free choc. chips or carob chips
Preheat oven to 350 and line baking pan with parchment paper.
Put nuts in food processor or blender and roughly chop the nuts into 1/4 inch pieces, I like to pulse until some pieces and some powder. Combine all ingredients except honey in large bowl and stir. Add hone and mix with fork until ingredients evenly coated. Spread mixture into pan pressing down and reaching all corners. Bake for 20 minutes, then cool.
Read these articles from the January/February 2020 Visitor Magazine:
- Feature: Beans for Breakfast
- Editorial: A Year of Possibilities
- Change that Lasts
- Find Victor the Visitor Mouse (and get a gift from LivingWell!)
- Get Healthy in 2020 With These Tips!
- How to Order Extra 2020 Calendars
- Start Taking Photos for the 2021 Calendar
- Visitor Editors Through the Years
- Watch Videos from the Columbia Union Leadership Summit on Sola Scriptura
- What Do People Eat at Wellness Camp?