Eight Practices that Contribute to Financial Health
By Dave Gemmell
Last spring, the North American Division conducted a survey for Adventists with comparable incomes. The results show a great diversity, ranging from an anticipated net worth at retirement below $200,000 to more than $5 million. Because of the wide distribution, the study gives great insight as to what factors correlate with net worth and provides clues for those who wish to turn around their finances.
The study, "Factors That Affect Adventist Financial Health," gleaned eight practices that contribute to financial health. These preliminary findings were presented at the 2022 CALLED Pastors’ Family Convention in Lexington, Ky.
Read articles from the March/April 2023 Visitor:
- Feature: To Save or Not to Save
- Editorial: Bold Blessings
- Eight Practices that Contribute to Financial Health
- Adventist Students Participate at Model United Nations Conference in Netherlands
- Miracles Achieved in Mission
- Your Health Ministries Director Was Right About This
- Explore God's Creation
- March Sunset Calendar
- Meet the Personality Pups