August 31, 2021 ∙ by vmbernard ∙ in Things You Should Know, This Month's Issue
How Recent Court Cases Could Impact Religious Liberty
Could the recent Supreme Court decision in favor of Catholic charities refusing to adopt children to gay families impact civil rights for the Seventh-day Adventist Church?
Article coming soon!
Read and Share the September/October articles:
- Remembering Henry and Sharon Fordham
- Created in His Image, The Biblical Case Against Racism
- How Recent Court Cases Could Impact Religious Liberty
- New Chief Financial Officer Joins Allegheny West Conference
- New Jersey Conference Celebrates 120 Years With a Concert
- New Jersey Conference to Welcome New Treasurer
- Ralph Martin, Former Columbia Union Conference President, Passes Away
- Read news in French
- Read news in Spanish