Columbia Union Mourns Loss of Henry Fordham and Sharon Fordham
It is with a very heavy heart that we write to inform you that Elder Henry J. Fordham III, president of the Allegheny East Conference, and his wife, Sharon, passed away in a house fire overnight.
Today we lost a giant, a legend in Adventist ministry—Elder Henry Fordham III—and his dear wife, Sharon. Together, they made an indelible contribution to the work of God.
Anyone who knew and worked with Henry knew him to be a Christian gentleman who had a soft touch, big heart and a tremendous love for Jesus. Sharon, a gracious, kind and dedicated woman, was the quintessential first lady of the Allegheny East Conference and all the churches Henry pastored. When we all get to heaven, I’ll be the first to ask the Lord why we lost our dear friends. Today our hearts are broken, but, like the Apostle Paul says, we do not grieve without hope.
The Columbia Union family is shocked and heartbroken by this tragic news. Details are still unfolding, but as more information becomes available through the Allegheny East Conference, we will share it with you.
We are praying for the Fordham family and the Allegheny East Conference family, and will do all we can to support them through this devastating loss.
Columbia Union President
- Allegheny West Conference Responds to the Death of the Fordhams
- Berks Co. Coroner: Two Dead Following House Fire in Amity Twp.
- Columbia Union ASI Responds to Fordhams Passing
- Community Remembers Couple Killed in Amity House Fire
- North American Division Responds to Death of Fordhams
- Pennsylvania Conference Rresponds to Death of Fordhams
- Potomac Conference Mourns the Loss of the Allegheny East Conference President and Wife
- Statement From the Chesapeake Conference on the Death of the Fordhams
- Washington Adventist University Introduces the Dr. Henry & Sharon Fordham Department of Religion
Add new comment