Who do You Want to be in 2020?
Share your plans with the Lord and you will succeed.—Proverbs 16:3
You are 42 percent more likely to achieve a goal if you write it down. So pull out a pen and paper, and start writing down your hopes, dreams and goals! (And share them with our Facebook group members (Join here!)
We’ve gathered several tools and recipes to help you stick to your New Year’s resolutions and meal planning for 2020!
Meal Planning and Recipes
- Need help planning meals? Download iThrive’s one week whole food plant-based menu.
- Power up on healthy protein power bars.
- Spice up your yogurt, pumpkin or banana bread with this Flax Nut Sprinkle Recipe.
- Try this healthy, creamy cauliflower soup!
- Attempt this Vegan Chickpea “Tuna Salad"
- Keep Your Immune System Healthy
- Manage Your New Year’s Resolutions
- Subscribe to Vibrant Life for motivation all year long.
- Tips on How to Keep your New Year’s Resolution
- Tips on Starting a Fitness Routine
Read these articles from the January/February 2020 Visitor Magazine: