November 01, 2021 ∙ by vmbernard ∙ in Year of the Bible, This Month's Issue
5 Ways to Memorize Scripture
By Ricardo Bacchus
- Journal. Jot down the same verse every day for a week.
- Sing. Learn or compose a catchy scripture tune with your kids, and tag us on instagram.com/columbiaunionvisitor.
- Pray. During your daily prayer time, take a moment to recite a psalm.
- Post it. Share a favorite Bible verse online and tag us on facebook.com/columbiaunionvisitor.
- Download the Columbia Union Conference app. Memorize one verse each week from our 2022 Memory Verse Plan.