Go Forest Bathing With Your Family
Naturalist John Henri Rorabeck shares how to experience the sights, sounds and smells of nature to improve health and connect with God.
Watch it, and then go on a Sabbath hike (we have suggestions for around the Columbia Union here) and see if you notice things you've overlooked before.
Read more about why it important to take care of God's creation here.
Read and share these articles from the March/April 2021Visitor:
- Editorial: Make Me a Steward
- For the Beauty of the Earth
- Adventist Schools Help Students Develop Green Habits for the Future
- Pennsylvania Teacher Encourages Nature Appreciation Through Podcast, Classes
- Take a Hike This Sabbath
Take the Greener Earth Challenge
- Association of Adventist Women Presents Weigley a Champion of Justice Award
- Download the Columbia Union App for This Month's Year of the Bible Devotionals